1. Use non-toxic personal care and baby care products. Many products have ingredients that can harm reproductive health. Learn more.
2. Clean your bathroom with non-toxic products. It is easy and cheap to make effective, non-toxic cleaners. You can use common items like vinegar and baking soda. Learn more.
3. Look for makeup without harmful chemicals. Products made with pure shea butter, cocoa butter and jojoba oil without additives or fragrances generally do not contain any harmful contaminants. Learn more.
4. Skip the PVC shower curtain. Look for fabrics such as cotton, linen, or hemp. Bioplastics are another good option. Learn more.
5. Safely store and dispose medicines. Keep your medicine with the safety lock tightened and secured in a place out of the reach of children and pets. The best and most environmentally friendly way to dispose of your prescription medicine is through a drug take-back program. Learn more.